We all have habits and patterns that we live in day by day. Some of these habits are automatic and we don’t even realize we do them.
When are new to trying to break these habits it can be do easy to become discouraged and not follow through with what we were hoping to do. When this happens it’s so easy to fell shameful and beat ourselves up for our failures.
The good news is, you don’t have to feel any shame! When you “fall off the band wagon” and back into an old habit, it’s not the end of the world. Take the time to get yo know yourself and why you make those choices and feel those feelings.
You’ll be right back at those good habits in no time!
Today You’ll Learn
- How to break those automatic habits and routines holding you back.
- Avoiding feelings of shame when you fall back into an old, bad pattern.
- How to get to know yourself and why you do the things you do.
- How to allow an urge without giving in to it.
- And more!
- Alpha Coaching Experience
- TPP 02: Start Before You Are Ready
- TPP 11: The Fear of Failure
- TPP 12: Finding A Way Out
Subscribe and Share
If you love the show – and want to provide a 5-star review – please go to your podcast player of choice and subscribe, share, and leave a review to help other listeners find the Money Meets Medicine Podcast, too!