fbpx

Money Meets Medicine Podcast

MMM 66: What To Do When The Debt is Gone

If you are a physician, there is an 80% chance you had or have student loans.  Another 10-20% of you have credit card debt. Even more have a mortgage.  It is obvious why we spend so much time thinking about paying off debt.  Yet, we rarely talk about what happens next after the debt is gone.

Physician Contract Reviews
Use Code TPP10 and get 10% off your Contract Review

That’s what this episode is all about. Tag along as we help you figure out what to do when the debt is gone.  Whether you are currently paying down the debt, or already there… this episode is for you.

Today You’ll Learn

  • Multiple tools you can use to help create your ideal life.
  • How money relates to your ideal life so that you can wield it as a tool.
  • And more!

Subscribe and Share

If you love the show – and want to provide a 5-star review – please go to your podcast player of choice and subscribe, share, and leave a review to help other listeners find the Money Meets Medicine Podcast, too! 

TPP

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You might also be interested in…

MMM 87: What Chess and Personal Finance Have in Common

MMM 87: What Chess and Personal Finance Have in Common

Our brains are not wired to think exponentially. They are wired to think linearly. Maybe this explains why so many doctors, well people in general, don’t invest early enough and take advantage of one of the best tools- compound interest. Today we explain the magic of compound interest and how exponential growth is going to blow your mind. The impact of compounding is massive!

MMM 86: Solo 401Ks and Saving Taxes on 1099 Income

MMM 86: Solo 401Ks and Saving Taxes on 1099 Income

Taxes are a boring topic to talk about so this won’t be fun. Taxes, 401Ks, and 1099 are the least favorite topics but they need to be discussed. As a physician you are probably asking how you can save more money on your taxes. The most popular answer is…earn less income! More jokes to come today so we can try to make this topic fun! Let’s go ahead and start with 1099 income and how you can save on your taxes with this.

MMM 85: Must-Do Financial Checklists for Doctors Part 2

MMM 85: Must-Do Financial Checklists for Doctors Part 2

If you have been wondering if you are checking the right boxes and doing the “right” things with your money, then this episode is for you. In this episode we talk about the importance of disability insurance and life insurance, and how to handle your loans and pursue public service loan forgiveness. Find out which boxes you need to check as a doctor when it comes to your personal finances and learn which ones you can skip.

Are you ready to live a life you love?