Please note the comments below each of the TPP Personal Finance Calculators*:
Calculate how much you’ll have and at what age with various investment strategies.
- In this calculator, add your information in the Grey boxes in Column B
- If you will be making additional contributions in later years (say not doing a Backdoor roth, but plan to starting next year, add that to the boxes for that corresponding year in Row 13).
- Your cumulative total of all investments at end of each year can be found in Row 20.
- Your Annual Savings Rate is calculated in Row 14
- *Special shout out to one of our loyal readers (DO) who caught an error in a previously published version of this calculator.
- For full detail, please read my accompanying guest post on White Coat Investor on the Opportunity Cost of Fellowship.
- Use this tool to determine how much of a financial opportunity cost doing a fellowship will cost you.
- From the financial standpoint, which is NOT the only standpoint that matters, it’ll better help you understand your decision.
- You can often earn this opportunity cost back, read the linked article above to see my arguments there.
Join the Weekly Newsletter
If you would like to join the once weekly (on Saturdays) newsletter with each week’s posts and get access to a free Student Loan Debt Destroyer email, sign up below
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Click here. I won’t spam you (I hate spam myself)”]
**Disclaimer: These tools help provide estimations towards your desired answer. I cannot predict the future. P.S. I am not a financial advisor, but a physician (who happens to like to work on excel sheets), which is where my expertise remains. None of this constitutes financial advice. It is for your informational purposes only.