Please make notice the comments below each of the TPP Finance Tools:
TPP Retirement Calculator*–> Calculate how much you’ll have and at what age with various investment strategies.
- In this calculator, add your information in the Grey boxes in Column B
- If you will be making additional contributions in later years (say not doing a Backdoor roth, but plan to starting next year, add that to the boxes for that corresponding year in Row 13).
- Your cumulative total of all investments at end of each year can be found in Row 20.
- Your Annual Savings Rate is calculated in Row 14
- *Special shout out to one of our loyal readers (DO) who caught an error in a previously published version of this calculator.
**Disclaimer: These tools help provide estimations towards your desired answer. I cannot predict the future. P.S. I am also a physician (who happens to like to work on excel sheets), which is where my expertise remains.