Here at The Physician Philosopher, we teach doctors how to find the financial freedom that they deserve. Our goal is to help you practice medicine because you want to, and not because you have to due to financial constraints.
The truth is that you only need to find yourself on the Road to FI to find some relief from moral injury and burnout. It’s all about enjoying the journey.
If you would like Dr. Turner to come and speak at your medical school, residency, or conference you can learn more about working with Dr. Turner by clicking here.
The Physician Philosopher blog has been around since November of 2017. In that time, we have published over 300 blog posts, written a book, and even created a podcast. It’s understandable that it can be challenging to determine where you should start on this site!
Well, that’s exactly what this page is all about! Helping you figure out how to find what is important for you!
Before you venture off, there is a chance that you need to turbocharge your financial literacy first. The best ways to do that include:
- Reading The Physician Philosopher’s Guide to Personal Finance
- Listening to the Money Meets Medicine Podcast
Best of the Blog
- How Much Money Do Doctors Make & Why It Doesn’t Matter
- Backdoor Roth IRA: A Step by Step Guide at Vanguard
- How to make a $24,000 Backdoor Roth IRA Conversion In One Year!
- Life Planning: The Three Kinder Questions
- The 10% Rule: Limiting Lifestyle Creep
- 10 Best Gifts for Doctors (Written By a Doctor)
- Should I Invest in My 457 Plan?
- The Tale of Two Doctors: The First Paycheck
- Saving Money. How Much is Enough? The 30% Rule
- 5 Examples of Bad Financial Advice from Dave Ramsey (for Doctors)