Thanks for signing up for the Debt Destroyer Email Course! You should receive the first email shortly.
Each day (starting today), you will receive a once daily email on the topic of destroying your debt. It’s a step wise process where you have to rule out certain options before proceeding with others.
For this reason, the first two posts are most applicable to trainees. Though, I think that there is something to be learned for everyone throughout the series, including some tips and tricks and controversial (but worth considering) methods to pay down your debt.
Here are the five topics covered each day:
- Day Number 1: To PSLF or not, that must be the first question.
- Day Number 2: REPAYE versus PAYE versus IBR. Choosing one of them or none of them.
- Day Number 3: Private refinancing options. How to separate the wheat from the chaff.
- Day Number 4: Real tips to make destroying your debt easier.
- Day Number 5: Other controversial ideas to pay (or not pay) off your debt, possible hacks, and arguments for/against them.
For the impatient, you can read some of the information on my Student Loan Refinance Page. That said, I highly encourage you to read through the email series first before making a plan!
Please, feel free to email me if you have suggestions, constructive criticism, or want additional topics covered!